Go to Kentucky.gov home page
Casey County, Kentucky

Frequently Asked Questions

Q: Is there county wide planning and zoning?

Q: How do you request garbage collection service in the County?
 There are three providers for garbage collection in Casey County. The cost is $12 per month payable to the provider of your choice. Please contact one of the providers listed below:

Henry Lawson
718 Thomas Ridge Road
Dunville, KY 42528
Phone: (606) 787-8566

Leslie Luttrell
3066 KY 206
Dunville, KY 42528
Phone: (606) 787-5577

Shinie Luttrell
306 Rough Ridge Spur Road
Liberty, KY 42539
Phone: (606) 787-9133

Q: Is public transportation available in this area?
 Bluegrass Community Action (BGCAA)
P.O. Box 738
Frankfort, KY
Phone: 1-800-456-6588 or (502)695-4290
http://www.bluegrasscommunityaction.org/BUS.htm External Link - You are now leaving the .gov domain.

Q: Is there a Senior Citizens’ Center in Casey County?
 Casey County Senior Citizens’ Center
111 Middleburg St.
Liberty, KY 42539
Phone: (606) 787-9919
Hours are 8 am to 2 pm Monday through Friday

Q: Is there an Adult Daycare Center in Casey County?
 Casey County Adult Daycare
39 KY 49
Liberty, KY 42539
(606) 787-0488
Hours are 8 am to 4 pm Monday through Friday

Q: What are the names and contact information for the local funeral homes?
 There are two available:

Bartle Funeral Home
2112 Hustonville Street
Liberty, KY 42539
Phone: (606) 787-6211
Obituary line: (606) 787-2273

McKinney-Brown Funeral Home
752 Campbellsville Rd.
Liberty, KY
Phone: (606) 787-6219

Q: Where do I request water service for my residence or business outside the city limits?
 Casey County Water District
690 S. Wallace Wilkinson Blvd.
Liberty, KY 42539
Phone: (606) 787-9961

Q: How do I get a septic system and how do I get it inspected?
 The Casey County Health Department is responsible for site evaluations and inspections for septic systems within the County.

Casey County Health Department
Adams Street
Liberty, KY 42539
Phone: (606) 787-8898

Q: Does Casey County require that I have a business license to operate my business in Casey County?
 No, however, you are still subject to professional licensing laws and all other applicable revenue codes. Please contact the Kentucky Department of Revenue for more information: http://revenue.ky.gov


Last Updated 7/17/2007
Privacy | Security | Disclaimer | Accessibility Statement